🠈 Back Country dot Com 🠊
Backcountry.com is an online retailer of top quality back country gear. You can find the equipment you need for your winter nordic adventurers, snowboarding escapades or your summer climbing and hiking expeditions.
Backcountry.com was founded in 1996 by Jim Holland (two time Olympic ski jumper) and John Bresee, former editor of Powder Magazine, with the purpose of providing winter adventure gear to the hard-core recreational athlete. This is the place to find the cutting edge equipment that you won't find at local retailers.
- 1996: Jim Holland and John Bresee founded Backcountry Store..
- 2007: Liberty Media Corporation acquired a controlling interest in the firm.
- 2013: Backcountry acquired Bergfreunde.de based in Germany.
- 2015: TSG Consumer Products of San Francisco acquired BackCountry.com.
- Park City, Utah - Sporting Goods: Back Country Store
- Salt Lake Sites - Sporting Goods: Back Country Store
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next