Park City, Utah: Recreation
Life is too short to spend all day inside desparately trying to make a buck. For those who are smart enough not to try and make a living by creating free directories, Park City has a wide variety of ways to have fun.
- Cloud 9 Living (*)
Cloud 9 Living offers experience gifts. The line up includes balloon rides, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, sky diving, golf lessons an other fun excursions by local outfitters. A Cloud 9 Gift certificate is a great introduction 2 the Park City Life
- Park City Mountain Resort (www.parkcitymountain.com)
A ski resort in Park City.
- Utah Outdoor Magazine (www.backcountry-magazine.com)
Brian Brinkerhoff and the Utah Outdoor Radio Magazine. Listen Saturday Mornings 8 to 9 AM on KTKK (630 AM).
- BLM Utah Home Page (www.blm.gov) - review
The Utah BLM page has a great deal of information on managing Utah's public lands. Includes photos, briefs and and links to information about different areas in the state.
- Park City Balloon Adventures (www.pcballoonadventures.com) - review
The web site has pictures of balloons, pilot bios and rates.
- Basin Recreation (basinrecreation.org) - review
The Snyderville Basin Recreation district provides park facilities and trails for the Park City Area. The site has maps of trails and info on using the local parks.
- Mountain Trails Foundation (www.mountaintrails.org) - review
The Mountain Trails Foundation is Park City group that advocates trails for non-motorized use. The group sponsors trail runs, prints maps, and organizes volunteers.
- Wasatch-Cache National Forest (www.fs.fed.us)
The Wasatch Cache National forest by the USDA Forest Service includes pages on fire prevention, weed free hay, camping, recreation and volunteer activities for the Wasatch Mountains.
- The United States Luge Association (www.usaluge.org) - review
Information on the USA Luge Team, the Park City Fantasy Camp and the sport of Luging.
- Great Western Trail (gwt.org)
The Great Western Trail is a series of multi use trails running from Mexico thru Canada. The site has information on the trails, events and activities to support the trail.
- Birding in Summit County, Utah (www.utahbirds.org) - review
UtahBirds.org by the Utah Onthological society has information on birding activities in Summit County and throughout the state.
- National Ability Center (discovernac.org) - review
The National Ability Center helps people with disabilities discover other abilities.
- Black Diamond Gymnastics (www.blackdiamondgym.com) - review
Black Diamond Gymnastics is where truly balanced athletes begin.
- Gorgoza Park (www.gorgoza.com) - review
Gorgoza Park offers lighted lift-served tubing and mini snowmobiles.
- Park City Extreme Soccer (www.parkcitysoccer.org) - review
We are here to inspire young athletes to develop competitive level soccer skills by providing the opportunity to learn from professional trainers and licensed coaches.
- PCRIDE (www.pcride.com)
PCRide is a webzine by Park City Mountain Resort. The site includes information on activities at the resort along with bios of the PC All Star Team.
- Wasatch Luge Club (www.wasatchluge.org) - review
A United States Luge Association sanctioned club in Park City.
- Utah Wakeboarding (utahwakeboarding.com)
Utah's portal for wakeboarding and wakeskating
- Rocky Mountain Recreation, Inc. (www.rockymtnrec.com) - review
Rocky Mountain Recreation specializes in outdoor recreation activities in spectacular settings. In the summer months we provide horseback riding, camping, hunting and fishing. In the winter we specialize in snowmobile adventures and horse drawn sleigh r
- Balloon The Rockies (www.aeronaut.com) - review
Aeronaut.com is the virtual home of Balloon the Rockies Hot Air Balloon Training Facility.
- Park City Ice Arena (www.parkcityice.org)
This page includes information on the Park City Ice Arena.
- Historic Union Pacific Rail Trail State Park (stateparks.utah.gov) - review
The Union Pacific Rail Trail is a 28 mile trail that runs from Park City to Coalville.
- Snowed Inn Sleigh Company (www.snowedinnsleigh.com) - review
Take an old fashioned horse-drawn sleigh ride.
- Park City Rafting (www.parkcityrafting.com) - review
Park City Rafting organizes whitewater rafting trips on the Weber River.
- Thousand Peaks (www.thousandpeaks.com)
Thousand Peaks offers snowmobiling adventures and shuttle service in the Park City Area.
- Search and Rescue (www.summitcountysar.com)
Information on the Summit County Search and Rescue team.
- Crossfit Park City (crossfitpc.com)
CrossFit PC offers fitness training.
- Park City Fencing Academy (www.parkcityfencing.com) - review
En Garde! Park City Fencing Academy promotes sports fencing in the Wasatch. Touché!
- Swaner EcoCenter (www.swanerecocenter.org)
The Swaner EcoCenter is located at 1258 Center Drive in Park City, Utah in the heart of Newpark Town Center
- Park City Sailing (www.parkcitysailing.org) - review
Park City Sailing promotes the sport of sailing.
- Red Pine Tours in Park City (redpinetours.com)
Red Pine tours offers horseback and snowmobile tours.
- Morning Star Balloons (mstarballoons.com) - review
Morning Star offers Hot Air Balloon Rides.
- 212 Lacrosse (212lacrosse.com)
212 Lacrosse, by Mike Acee, promotes the sport of Lacrosse.
- Utah 4 Kids (www.utah4kids.com)
Utah 4 Kids offers a book listing activities for kids across the Wasatch Front.
- Youth Sports Alliance (ysapc.org.) - review
The Mission of The Alliance is to support winter sports activities for youth in Summit and Wasatch counties.
- Psicobloc Masters Series (psicocomp.com) - review
Psicobloc is a extreme solo rock wall climbing competition over a pool.
- Summit County Fair (summitcountyfair.org)
The Summit County Fair is an annual community and agricultural event taking place in August.
- Park City SUP (parkcitysup.com) - review
Park City SUP promotes the ancient art of paddleboarding.
Category Hits 19022
*This is an affiliate link.