Park City, Utah: Health
The high mountains and resorts are often noted for the active and healthy life styles. These are links to local organizations concerned with health including links to doctors, hospitals and sites with valuable information on living the active Park City life style.
- Snow Creek Medical Center (www.snowcreekmedical.com)
Snow Creek Medical Center is a board certified resource for routine, urgent and emergency care
- Park City Fire District: (www.pcfd.org)
The Park City Fire District Provides emergency services and strategic prevention programs designed to protect the lives and property of the residents, guests, visitors, and employees of the communities of Park City, Utah.
- Intermountain Health Care (intermountainhealthcare.org)
One of the larger health care organizations in Salt Lake. IHC offers health plans and runs hospitals and clinics throughout the valley.
- Utah Donor Registry (www.yesutah.org)
Say yes to saving lives. The web site provides information on organ donation in Utah and the donor registry.
- Utah AWARE Information (utahaware.com) - review
The State of Utah Department of Health, local insurance companies, and pharmaceutical manufacturers are joining forces to stop the increasing resistance of bacteria to antibiotics.
- Image Reborn (www.imagerebornfoundation.org) - review
Image Reborn is a Park City non-profit organization to help women with breast cancer on their journey toward healing.
- Summit County Health Department (www.summitcountyhealth.org)
The Summit County Health department has information of concern to the residents of Park City.
- Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry (www.advancedcosmeticdentistry.com) - review
Dr. Kent M. Johnson D.D.S.
- Ask Dr. Townsend (www.askdrtownsend.com) - review
AskDrTownsend.com offers you information about treatment alternatives to major surgery and prescription drugs, plus ideas and insights into preventing disease in the first place!
- Massage Express (www.massageexpress.org)
Massage specialists serving Park City.
- Summit County Health Department (www.summitcountyhealth.org) - review
The Summity County Health Department has info on flu shots, birth records, food safety and other health concerns in Summit County.
- Park City Therapist (parkcitytherapist.com)
Visit us for your mental health needs!
- People's Health Clinic (www.peopleshealthclinic.org) - review
Founded in April of 1999, the People's Health Clinic is a non-profit, primary care facility that provides high-quality medical services to the uninsured individuals and families in the area around Park City, Utah.
- Summit Pediatrics (www.wasatchpeds.net)
Summit Pediatrics, a division of Wasatch Pediactrics, offers care for Park City children.
- Summit Integrative Medicine (www.summitintegrative.com)
Expertise ranges from modern medicine to the many natural healing within traditional, complementary and alternative medicine.
- Park City Vision Center (www.parkcityvisioncenter.com)
Look great. See great. Be great.
- Intermountain Allergy & Asthma (www.intermountainallergy.com)
Intermountain Allergy and Asthma has an offer at 1600 Snow Creek Drive.
- Freedom Chiropractic (www.incredibledryou.com) - review
The Freedom Chiropractic Family Life Center promotes a healthy lifestyle.
Category Hits 2321