Park City, Utah: Food
Park City is known for culinary arts and a refined taste. Despite the short growing season, the area is known for innovative and sustainable food products.
This page lists links for entities offering groceries or fine food in Summit County.
- Mrs. Fields (*) - review
Mrs. Field is the world's favorite cookie store.
- Oil and Vinegar Junction (oilandvinegarjunction.com) - review
Oil and Vinegar Junction offers fine vinegars and oils at 6300 Sagewood Drive in Park City.
- Whole Foods (Profile)
Whole Foods is a natural food store at 1748 West Redstone Center Drive.
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (Profile)
The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory has stores on Lowell Avenue and Main Street.
- Smith's Food (Profile)
Smith's [1725 Uinta Way] is a member of the Kroger family of stores.
- Park City Farmer's Market (www.parkcityfarmersmarket.com) - review
The Park City Farmers Market runs through the fourth week of October every Wednesday.
- Park Silly Sunday Market (parksillysundaymarket.com) - review
The eco-friendly, open air PSSM is a one of a kind experience. A treasure box full of local and regional... Arts and Crafts... Antiques and Collectibles
- ProBar (theprobar.com) - review
Company makes organic meal replacement bars.
- The Grocery Girls (www.thegrocerygirls.com) - review
The Grocery Girls is a grocery shopping and delivery service that includes grocery, liquor, wine, and sundries. We provide professional, reliable, and friendly service to residents and visitors of Park City, Utah.
- Fresh Market (Profile)
Fresh Markets is an Associated Foods grocery store with two locations in Summit County.
- Allgood Provisions (allgoodprovisions.com) - review
Allgood Provisions is an original brand of organic snack foods including nuts, fruits, and trail mix.
- Mountain Town Olive Oil (www.mountaintownoliveoil.com)
Mountain Town Olive Oil Company offers gourmet olive oil, vinegars and gifts.
- Yee-Haw Pickle Company (yeehawpickles.com) - review
Manifest your pickle destiny
- Kate Geagan (kategeagan.com) - review
Kate Geagan is a green nutritionist helping people increase nutrition, decrease empty calories and their carbon footprint.
- Wedo Gluten Free (www.wedoglutenfree.com) - review
WEDO is introducing gluten free banana flour to the United States.
- The Market At Park City (www.marketatparkcity.com)
The Market at Park City is a locally owned and operated, full service grocery store right in the heart of Park city.
- Winder Farms (www.winderfarms.com)
Winder Farms offers milk and food delivery in Summit County.
- farmer next door (www.farmernextdoor.net)
Farmer Next Door offers home delivery of fresh farm fresh produce, meats and artisan foods.
- Red Bicycle Breadworks (www.redbicyclebreadworks.com) - review
Red Bicycle brings artisan breads to Park City.
- Fair Weather Natural Foods (fairweathernaturalfoods.com)
Fairweather Natural Foods is Park City’s only locally-owned, community market and café.
- Jafflz (jafflz.com) - review
Jafflz is a pocket sandwich holding a variety of fresh flavors inspired by world cuisine.
Category Hits 5027
*This is an affiliate link.